Monday, October 13, 2008

01:00

Most of the time I cant imagine being any happier. That cannot be measured and it continues growing. Life as we know it is a gift and a miracle in itself. The going gets tough but we charge right on. Every day I look forward to new experiences and opportunities. New friendships and new challenges. Keep on living!

Tomorrow will come,
the sun will rise.
Together we bring the ingredients to thrive.
Sorrow is the only true enemy at hand.
We curse........
and quarrel to our own demise.
Endeavor to keep the circle alive
For today rarely forsaken,
not of the damned.



Aspirations: nirvana, be successful in my career path, to nurture, balance, explore, and start a family.

Realistic and some goals I realistically wont complete:
Travel to New Zealand, Egypt, The Middle East, The Himalayas, Guatemala, Alaska, Montana, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, North Carolina. Blow up something without causing harm to a single thing. Go skydiving, scuba dive amongst coral reefs (once I overcome my fear of breathing underwater) Get lost in a foreign land where I don't speak the language. Go deep sea fishing, fly kites, buy a kayak and use it often, white water raft more. Make and keep friends. Continue to conquer black diamond runs on my snowboard without letting them conquer the well being of my body. Be goofy. Accept things for what they are. Camp. Go free riding off of Diamond Peak. Ride bikes. Hike more. Have babies. Raise them. Pick mushrooms/huckleberries/blackberries/strawberries/apples/pears. Have a garden. Make compost for my garden. Do no harm. Rock out and be careless from time to time. Barbecue. Meet good people. Date nice men. Ride quads. Be snuggled. Spend life with nice man. Love. Swim across Waldo Lake. Be loved. Connect and get to know people as their genuine selves. Learn something new every day. Continue exercising regularly. Plant trees. Read books. Write a book. Write poetry. Sing. Dance. Laugh. Take long naps. Break nocturnal cycle. Get a place to myself. Fight fire. Own land. Help people. Save lives. Take pictures. Live in the wilderness by myself for a summer. Feed the hungry. Overcome loneliness. Volunteer. Donate. Remain honest. Fight for the truth and what I believe is the right thing.

No comments: