Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ay!

Have I missed something?

Have you ever felt as though you have passed a solstice in your life without realizing things have changed so much so abruptly?
Every day and every experience transform you into the person you are, and it continues without a stop until you expire. To some extent you chameleonize into something a little different time and time again.
For the first time in my life I am satisfied with who I am and confident in all my abilities.
I feel at my best.
I know who I am, I know my destination I'm just not completely sure of which trail I will be following, I hope it will be filled with excitement, adventure, friends and loved ones. Seasoned with some fresh and spicy unknown would be perfect.
Life don't make me bitter
Life don't make me weak
Have success
Be success
Live free
Love
Live kindly
and gently
and bravely
and honestly
and symmetrically
and backwards
and forwards
Nurturing
Abstractly
and
Hold your head confidently
Respect others
Be a FRIEND
Live as your choose
Peace out
or in....

No comments: